Connect with us

Metro

BREAKING: One Of Apostle Suleman’s Attackers Gunned Down As Eyewitness Narrates Incident

Published

on

BREAKING: One Of Apostle Suleman's Attackers Gunned Down As Eyewitness Narrates Incident

BREAKING: One of Apostle Suleman’s attackers has been gunned down as eyewitness narrates incident.

News ToGo learned that the preacher and General Overseer, Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman’s convoy was attacked by gunmen suspected to be assassins or kidnappers. The incident occurred yesterday and the gunmen killed some of his guards and domestic aides which has kept generating reactions from Nigerians.

However, a witness has narrated how the preacher escaped the attack in which seven of his associates were killed. Suleman’s convoy came under fire on Warrake road in Auchi area of Edo state on Friday. It has also been confirmed that one of the gunmen that attacked Suleman and his convoy has been killed by security agents while another was arrested to help in tracking others on the run.

When they attacked, the gunmen shot directly at vehicles in the convoy. A source said the attackers, who had been trailing Suleman from Benin City, opened fire around river Ole. Suleman opted not to go through Benin-Auchi road because of the bad situation of the road, Daily Trust reports.

“He was returning from Benin to Auchi after a programme, he took Ifor road in Ondo State due to the bad condition of the Benin-Auchi road. The gunmen who had been trailing him opened fire on his convoy when they got to river Ole; Apostle Suleman drove the ‘front vehicle himself while two vehicles followed behind; they slowed when they got to a place that had speed breaker.

“The gunmen who thought he was in one of the back vehicles opened fire on them, and in the process killed police officers, two drivers and a lady. On hearing the gunshots, Apostle Suleiman. accelerated and escaped from the scene.”

The source said when the attackers realized that they missed their target, they made U-turn and headed towards Benin but the vigilante and security team comprising police and soldiers went after them.

“When the gunmen discovered that security were after them, they hijacked a bus, killed one of the female passengers and used others as cover for escape. But one of them has been arrested.”

Shehu Sani, a former Senator, supported some of the things that the witness said when he reacted via a Twitter post. Sani said, “I have just spoken with Apostle Suleiman. He confirmed to me that it was an assassination attempt on his life and that some of his aides lost their lives. He also confirmed there was arrest.”

Police Public Relations Officer in Edo, SP Chidi Nwanbuzor, said the police were on the trail of the attackers who fled.

“He (Apostle Suleman) was returning from Benin City when hoodlums attacked him at Auchi; during the attack three policemen, two drivers, a female domestic staff, were killed while one another domestic staff got missing during the attack.”

He said shortly after attack, the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the area responded alongside his men, leading to the killing of one of the hoodlums and recovery of one of the vehicles used during the operation.

Metro

JUST IN: TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Channel Removed

Published

on

JUST IN: TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV Channel Removed

YouTube has removed the primary channel associated with the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet TB Joshua—Emmanuel TV.

News ToGo reports that the channel, which broadcasts the religious activities of the church, was taken down following allegations against the late preacher. This action comes after the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) aired controversial documentary reports about allegations of torture and rape linked to TB Joshua.

The termination of Emmanuel TV’s channel on YouTube is a response to the platform’s policies against hate speech, cyberbullying, and harassment, particularly targeting survivors of sexual violence. The move follows openDemocracy’s report on more than 50 abusive videos amplifying attacks against Joshua’s accusers.

The documentary by BBC World Service, in collaboration with openDemocracy, featured whistleblowers who made on-the-record allegations of sexual and psychological torture, financial fraud, and criminal negligence by Joshua. In a disturbing backlash, YouTube accounts promoting SCOAN shared archival video footage depicting experiences of these abuse survivors, leading to the termination of Emmanuel TV’s channel.

Continue Reading

Metro

Wife Runs For Her Life After Discovering Her Husband Plans To Use Her For Ritual (VIDEO)

Published

on

Wife Runs For Her Life After Discovering Her Husband Plans To Use Her For Ritual (VIDEO)

A Nigerian woman has detailed the reasons behind her decision to end her marriage shortly before their third wedding anniversary.

News ToGo gathered that in a TikTok video, she revealed that she severed ties with her husband to save her life after uncovering his involvement in alleged ritualistic activities. She also disclosed that her husband was intending to use her for money rituals.

The woman, who smashed a mug she had crafted for their anniversary in the video, claimed that their daughter was substituted in her stead for the purported money ritual.

Continue Reading

Metro

Moment Lagos Govt Officials Stormed Market, Ignored Pleading Women and Seized Their Goods (Video)

Published

on

Moment Lagos Govt Officials Stormed Market, Ignored Pleading Women and Seized Their Goods (Video)

On Friday, January 5, the Lagos state government carried out the confiscation of goods displayed by traders along the highway.

News ToGo reports that a video circulated online captured the traders pleading for leniency as their merchandise was being seized.

Sharing the video on social media, the state Commissioner of Environment and Water Resources, Tokunbo Wahab, emphasized the need for enforcement without sentiment. He highlighted previous warnings to traders against displaying or selling items on walkways, setbacks, or main roads, as such practices deface the city and pose safety concerns for the public.

Wahab stated, ”We cannot be emotional about enforcement. We have severally warned that traders should desist from displaying or selling things on the walkway, setbacks, or main road. It defaces the city and majorly for people’s safety.

Early Friday, Special operatives of KAI/LAGESC again dislodged street traders operating on Agege Motor road, Old Secretariat GRA Ikeja, Awolowo way, Alausa Secretariat, Agidingbi Jakande road inward LTV 8, Ojodu Berger, Fagba road.”

Watch the video below:

Continue Reading

Trending