KPMG Internship in Canada 2023 is open and people can apply now.
News ToGo collates available scholarships and other useful information that can help applicants who wish to school abroad. The International applicants are eligible to apply for the KPMG Internship in Canada 2023. Hurry up and apply for the most amazing opportunity. KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer.
KPMG welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. One of the great chance to chose Canada as your next destination. Once you successfully complete your internship and returning back to the country, you can apply for the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada. KPMG also offers Visa Sponsorship Jobs, according to Scholarship Corner.
The KPMG Fall recruitment opportunities for 2023 are live. Undergraduates, Graduates can apply for these Paid internship opportunities. All the internees from different backgrounds will have an opportunity to work in KPMG. This is a fantastic chance because in a little time you will have the best experience, you will enjoy yourself there, you will work, you will meet with different internees. You will be paid. The Canadian Welcomes with open arms.
Join the Canadian Internship Program this year or upcoming year and develop new skills. Most of the Internships are paid. At the end of the internship, when you will complete your internship. They might ask you to make an Internship Report. The details, benefits, and link for the KPMG Internship in Canada 2023 is available below.
Details About KPMG Internship in Canada 2023
- Internship Country: Canada
- Internship Location: (All Canadian Provinces)
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Each Position has different Deadline
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you’ll have the opportunity to work across geographies, industries and various member firms and channel your passions, purpose and perspective into a meaningful career at KPMG. Come as you are and, together, we’ll make a world of difference. Welcome to Canada.
The KPMG internship in Canada will be offer in these Cities of Canada:
- Audit and Canadian Tax
- Audit and KPMG Enterprise
- Campus Programs
- KPMG Enterprise
Internship Start Month
- The Internship will Start in the Summers and Winters of 2023.
- Most of the Internships applications will close in September 2022. So, apply a soon a possible.
List of KPMG Internship Positions in Canada
- Waterloo – Audit CPA Co-op or Intern – Winter 2023
- St. John’s – Audit CPA Co-op or Intern – Winter 2023
- Halifax – Risk Consultant Co-op or Intern – Winter 2023, Summer 2023
- GTA Office – CPA Opportunities for UW Masters of Tax (Winter and Fall 2023 Co-op)
- GTA Office – CPA Opportunities in Tax Winter 2023 (4 month and 8 month Co-op) – Wilfrid Laurier University
- Waterloo, Windsor, Ottawa or Virtual – International Tax Co-op or Intern – Winter 2023 and Fall 2023 – UW Mtax
- Victoria – CPA Opportunities in Enterprise Audit – Summer Intern 2023
- GVA – CPA Opportunities in Enterprise Core Services – 8 Month Co-op Fall 2023
- VAN – CPA Intern/ Co-op Opportunities in Audit – Summer 2023
- VAN – CPA Audit 8 Month Co-op Fall 2023
- VAN – Opportunities in Risk Consulting – Technology Risk Services – Winter 2023 or Fall 2023 (4-month Co-op)
- Software Engineer, Ignition Tax
- Data Scientist, Deal Advisory Analytics
- Tax Transformation Consultant
What is KPMG?
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. At KPMG Canada, You will have the opportunity to explore and learn more about our Audit, Tax, Advisory, or Business Enablement Services.
There is no fixed deadline. Each Position has a different deadline. So, apply for an appropriate role before the application deadline.
Click on this link to apply.
Study in Canada Without IELTS 2024 (Full List Of Universities To Apply To)
It is possible to study in Canada without IELTS as an international student.
News ToGo gathered that you must take an alternative exam and fulfill certain terms and conditions.
Universities in Canada have introduced many IELTS alternatives. Such as the Duolingo English Test. Many universities in Canada ask for English Language Proficiency from previous academic institutions. Also based on nationalities many applicants do not need to show IELTS proof.
Additionally, many universities in Canada grant you an English Test exemption if your University/Institute’s name falls in the WHED Portal. This article will treat all these.
List of Universities to Study in Canada Without IELTS
Here is a list of universities in Canada without IELTS:
- The University of Alberta (varies by faculty)
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Saskatchewan
- Cambrian College
- Seneca College
- Brock University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Okanagan College
- University of Guelph
- McGill University
- Algoma University
- Brandon University
- Carleton University
- University of Regina
- Concordia University
- University of Prince Edward Island
Process No. 1 to Study Without IELTS in Canada
First: You can get English Language Proficiency poof from your previous University and you can show that as an IELTS alternative. It will state that the candidate has completed their previous degree from an English Medium Institute.
Second: If you are from an English-speaking country such as the UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand, Canada, and many other officially Recognised English-speaking countries then you do not need to take any IELTS or any other Alternative.
Process No. 2 (Use WHED Portal)
The World Higher Education Database (WHED) Portal is a comprehensive online resource that provides authoritative information on higher education systems, credentials, and institutions worldwide.
You do not need to take the IELTS if your university’s language of instruction is English and it is listed on the World Higher Education Database (WHED) Portal.
This is because Canadian immigration authorities recognize these universities as having English language proficiency standards that meet their requirements.
Many Universities in Canada allow English Test exemption if your previous University/Institute’s name falls in the WHED Portal.
If you are applying to a university that is not listed on the WHED Portal, you may also be required to take the IELTS.
So you need to check which Canadian university is listed on the WHED Portal.
Here are a few Canadian Universities available on the WHED Portal so you can apply for them without IELTS. Such as:
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- McMaster University
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
- Queen’s University
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- University of Calgary
This list is not exhaustive, so it is always best to check with the admissions office of the university you are applying to.
You can Visit the WHED Portal website: https://www.whed.net/home.php
How to Find Your University in the WHED Portal
- Go to: https://www.whed.net/home.php
- Then you will see on the right side a search bar
- Choose a country and/or enter a keyword
- For example, You select your country “Pakistan”
- Then you select your University: For example LUMS
- It will list out LUMS. Open it. If the 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 is listed only as “𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡” then it’s your Lucky Day. It means students from LUMS University can apply to Canadian Universities without IELTS.
Current English Test Scores Set by the Above Universities
University of Winnipeg
- Duolingo English Test – Minimum score 120
- TOEFL iBT Test – A minimum score of 86 with no less than 20 in each section.
- Cambridge Assessment English (CAE): C1 Advanced – Minimum score 180
- Cambridge Assessment English (CAE): C2 Proficiency – Minimum score 180
- Cambridge Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) – Minimum score 60
- CAEL CE – Minimum score 60
- CAEL Online – Minimum score 70
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – Minimum score 58
- English Language Program (ELP) – Completion of Academic Level 5
- ELP Part-time Evening Program – Minimum C+ in Academic Writing 1 and 2
- Academic English Program from University and College Entrance (AEPUCE) – Successful Completion
University of Saskatchewan
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based) – Overall score is 86 with minimum scores of 19 in each section
- Cambridge C1 Advanced – Overall score is 176
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Overall score is 115 with minimum scores of 95 in each area
- PTE Academic – Overall score of 63 with minimum scores of 59 in each area
- CAEL – Minimum score is 70% with minimum individual scores of 60 or MELAB
- University of Saskatchewan Language Centre Level 4 (graduate bridging) – Successful completion
- University of Regina Intensive ESL Advanced Level (ESL 50) – Successful completion
- General Certificate of Education of A/AS/AICE Level English
- Completion of any one of the following:
- GCSE/IGCSE/GCE O-Level English
- International Baccalaureate (IB) English A1 or A2 Higher Level
- International Baccalaureate (IB) English B Higher Level
- Advanced Placement (AP) English
- TOEFL (Internet-based test) – 80 score for Diploma/Certificate; 84 score for Grad Certificate; 88 for Degrees.
- TOEFL (Paper-based test) – 550 score for Diploma/Certificate; 570 score for Grad Certificate
- PTE – 58 score for Diploma Certificate; 61 score for Grad Certificate; 58 for Degrees
- Duolingo – Between 105 and 115 for Diploma/Certificate; above 120 score for Grad Certificate.
- CAEL CE and CAEL Online – Minimum 60
- Cambridge English Exams (B2 First/FCE, C1 Advanced/CAE or C2 Proficiency/CPE) – Minimum 169 with no skill below 162
- PTE Academic – Minimum score is 58
- TOEFL iBT (including MyBest TOEFL and Home Edition) – Minimum 80 with no section below 20
- TOEFL Revised Paper Delivered – No skill below 20
- CAEL – 60
- Cambridge English Qualifications – Overall 176 with no band less than 169
- Duolingo – Overall 110 (no individual band below 90)
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based) or 79 (Computer or Home Edition)
- PTE – 60
- ENG4U (OSSD) or ENGL12 (BC Curriculum): 3 years of full-time course with a minimum grade of 70%
Credit: Opportunities corner
Apply For These Open Jobs
Applicants can apply for the following jobs below.
News ToGo collates available jobs and posts them to help those in need of jobs. Check the list of open jobs below and apply for the ones you like.
1. Graphic Designer
This position will be responsible for the visual style and images in our two real estate magazines and the graphics for social media posts.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Click here for more details and how to apply.
2. Sales and Marketing Executive
The client is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Sales and Marketing Executive to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sales and marketing and thrives in a fast-paced and competitive environment. As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales growth, developing marketing strategies, and building strong relationships with clients. You will identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to maximize revenue. You will also collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and marketing, excellent communication and negotiation skills, a positive attitude, a good intelligence quotient, a go-getter, and must be zealous to learn. This position requires a results-oriented individual who is able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Click here to see more details and how to apply.
3. Digital Marketer
Are you a Digital Marketing Maverick with a flair for SEO, content creation, and e-mail marketing tailored for Nigerian and UK markets? If you have a passion for driving engagement, conversions, and ROI in the digital and social media realm, we want you!
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Click here for more detail and how to apply.
4. Social Media Manager
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Click here for details and how to apply.
Apply For Canada Graduate Master Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
Applicants are invited to apply for Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024.
News ToGo learned that this is a fully funded Canadian master’s scholarship program for international students. This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies in their chosen fields.
The objective of the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s (CGS M) program is to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate and early graduate studies.
The CGS M program supports up to 3,000 students annually in all disciplines and is administered jointly by Canada’s three granting agencies: the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).
The CGS M program provides financial support to high-caliber scholars who are engaged in an eligible master’s or, in some cases, doctoral program in Canada (refer to Eligibility for more information). This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies in their chosen fields.
Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- University: Canada Universities
- Degree: Masters
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: December 1
An eligible graduate program must include a significant research component that leads to the completion of a thesis, major research project, dissertation, scholarly publication, performance, recital, and/or exhibit that is merit/expert-reviewed at the institutional level as a requirement for completion of the program.
Joint programs with a professional degree (for example, MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., JD/MA, JD/Ph.D., MBA/Ph.D., MA/MBA) as well as clinically oriented programs of study, including clinical psychology, are eligible if they have a significant autonomous research component, as described above.
Master’s programs that are based only on coursework are typically not eligible since they do not include a significant research component, as described above.
Given the specific requirements of certain disciplines, institutions are invited to contact the appropriate agency for guidance on the eligibility of programs of study.
To be eligible to apply, you must be enrolled in, have applied for, or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s or doctoral level at a Canadian institution with a CGS M allocation.
Respect the internal deadline to apply for admission to your intended program of study—contact the faculty of graduate studies (or its equivalent) at the selected Canadian institution(s) for more detailed information
Have completed, as of December 31 of the year of application either between 0 and 12 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in the program for which you are requesting funding. This may be one of the following:
- A master’s program.
- A doctoral program that you are entering directly from a bachelor’s program. That is, without having ever been enrolled in any graduate programs (direct entry).
- A combined master’s-doctoral program.
- A master’s program that will transition to an eligible doctoral program. This will be either before or after award activation, with no master’s degree conferred (fast-track).
- A master’s program for which the degree requirements will be completed before the end of the award. This will allow the award to continue into an eligible doctoral program.
Or between 4 and 12 months of full-time study (or full-time equivalent) in an eligible master’s program for which the degree requirements will be completed before activation of the award. It will allow it to be activated. That will be during the first 12 months of the subsequent doctoral program for which you are requesting funding.
The deadline for CGS M applications is December 1, before 8:00 p.m. (ET). Complete applications must be submitted by the deadline using the
Research Portal. If the deadline falls on a weekend, applications must be submitted by the following business day before 8:00 p.m. (ET).
Note: As the application deadline approaches, delays may occur due to a high volume of users on the Research Portal. This may prevent the timely submission of your application. Requests to submit late applications will not be accepted.
How To Apply
To apply to the CGS M program, you must complete and submit an application to up to three institution. Ensure you are using the Research Portal. Consult the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s program: Instructions for completing an application for more information on how to apply.
Eligible Canadian institutions are assigned a separate allocation of awards to offer from each agency. Institutions must respect agency-specific allocation. Refer to the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s award allocations page for a list of allocations by the institution and by the agency.
Confusion In Edo As Two Contenders Emerge APC Guber Candidates
Niger, Mali, Burkina-Faso Dare ECOAS, Announce Plan To Form Confederation
A Major Edo Gov’ship Contender Quits Race
JUST IN: APC Fires Fresh Warning At Gov Fubara
6 Major Decisions Tinubu Made During Meeting With Governors (FULL LIST)
Tinubu Tells Governors To Spend The Money Amid Rising Prices
LP Crisis: Peter Obi Speaks After Abure Was Implicated In N3.5B Saga, Reveals Next Action
BREAKING: Many Dead, Others Flee As Herdsmen Sack Benue Community (PHOTOS)
KARMA: Alleged APC’s Memo Asking Police To Grab, Silence 16 Politicians In Kano Leaks (FULL LIST)
BREAKING: Atiku Dissociates Self From Daniel Bwala, Reveals His New Status
JUST IN: Tinubu Makes Fresh Appointments, Seeks Senate’s Approval
AFCON: Yul Edochie Breaks Silence Amid Backlash Against Him Over Fake Prophecy
How Buhari’s Signature Was Forged To Cash Out Huge Money From CBN
JUST IN: TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Channel Removed
BREAKING: Femi Otedola Lands Major Appointment
Politics3 months ago
Kogi Election: Drama As Dino Melaye Angrily Tells PDP Members To Refund His Money After He Lost
Top Story2 months ago
Ogun Go Kill You – Furious Soldiers Vows To Deal With Gov Sanwo-Olu (VIDEO)
Politics8 months ago
Tinubu Set To Release List Of Ministers, Wike And 5 Others Tipped
Education & Jobs1 year ago
Apply For Australian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (All Fields)
Politics8 months ago
Massive Crowd Besiege Airport Ahead Of Tinubu’s Return (VIDEO)
Education & Jobs1 year ago
APPLY NOW: INEC Recruitment 2022 Portal Opens (Nationwide Recruitment)
Top Story7 months ago
BREAKING: President Tinubu Inaugurates Appointees
Special Features4 months ago
IMPEACHMENT: Two Actions Fubara Took That Turned Wike Against Him